Thursday, September 15, 2011

That moment when...

...you get that little tiny idea that grows and grows in your head. It's that one little idea that just keeps bugging you to write it down. Do you know what I'm talking about? That sudden inspiration? Sometimes it happens to us in the most random places. About ten minutes ago, eating a late breakfast, an idea for my novel hit me. It started out as a tiny spark and grew into a scene that sends my characters downhill. Talk about some of the places where you've had sudden inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I love this moment! It can happen anywhere at any time, and sometimes the smallest things will trigger the idea. :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite one was looking out of the window of a bus. The scene on the pavement gave me a tiny idea for something I hope will become a full length story.

    ReplyDelete